Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (AZ)
Compassionate therapist in private practice for over 30 years. Experienced in all of the listed specialties with specialized training in mindfulness, meditation, and therpeutic hypnosis. Licensed as an R.N. in the past in both Arizona and California, worked in California as a labor& delivery nurse, Certified Lactation Consultant, and Fertility Nurse. Worked in Arizona as a Certified Lactation Consultant and Fertility Nurse. Certified in mind/body connection through Boston Women's Center. Owned my own business in California in the 1990s: teaching childbirth education classes, facilitating new parent support groups and providing individual and marital counseling (post licensing) in private practice.
- In private practice in California and provided counseling to patients at Fertility Center in Beverly Hills for ten years prior to moving to Arizona.Provided counseling services to patients at Fertility Center in Arizona and/or in private practice in Arizona since 2004.Established Surprise Behavioral Health in 2009 for the purpose of treating individuals. couples and families.
- Undergraduate degree in Elementary Education received from University of Miami in 1970.Undergraduate degree in Nursing received from Mt. St. Mary's College in 1982.Graduate degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (M.A.) received from Philips Graduate Institute in 1995.
- Post-Partum Depression
- Anxiety and Depression
- Peri or Menopausal Issues
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Individual f/u therapy session / $60 / 45 Minutes
- Initial conjoint therapy session / $100 / 60 Minutes
- Initial ind. therapy session / $85 / 50 Minutes