Licensed Professional Counselor (MO)
As a professional counselor, I strive to make a personal connection with each and every one of my clients. Together, we'll work to determine the goals you want to get from counseling and what steps we will take together to get there. I work with clients dealing with anxiety, depression, life changes, ADD/ADHD, and Asperger's. I also specialize in working with individuals who are identified as gifted/high-ability and the unique struggles they face, such as perfectionism and finding meaningful platonic and romantic relationships.
- I have been in private practice since 2011. Prior to entering private practice, I worked as a teacher and school counselor. I frequently present at the local, state, and national levels. Most recently, I presented at the American Counseling Association conference on the mental health needs of gifted and high-ability learners.
- I have earned two master's degrees:M.Ed. in Counseling and Family Therapy, University of Missouri - St. Louis, 2010M.A. in Education with Certification in Gifted Education, Lindenwood University, 2004
- Anxiety and Depression
- Autism spectrum disorders (adult)
- Autism spectrum disorders (child and adolescent)
- ADHD (adult)
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
Session Type / Duration
- 90834 counseling session / 45 Minutes