Licensed Clinical Social Worker (MD)
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (DC)
I am passionate about empowering individuals to reclaim their lives by rebalancing the areas of life they feel powerless in and learn effective skills to create a life that they love living in total freedom.
When I'm not about my passion, a good fantasy book with a glass of wine on a quiet evening is the perfect relaxation time if I'm not out exploring new food, sky diving or spending time with friends and loved ones.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia(currently inactive). I provide on-site psychotherapy and e-therapy (web video conferencing). I have a very diverse therapeutic background. I have worked with individuals throughout the lifespan addressing mood disorders: depression and anxiety; traumatic experiences, life transition and life coaching, LGBT and relationship issues. In the last two years, I have focused on behavioral health in primary care assisting physicians with treating a host of issues from mood disorders to insomnia, weight management and healthy lifestyles behavior change that impact overall health in both the civilian and military setting.
MSW, University of Maryland School of Social Work
BA, University of New Haven
- Anxiety and Depression
- Trauma and Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Adjustment & Life Transition
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Carefirst / $0 / 45 Minutes
- Child & adolescent therapy & parenting: best for strengthening families and children/adolescents / $125 / 45 Minutes
- Individual psychotherapy(working through & supportive): ideal to learn and maintain new skills, reinforce gains and achieve therapy goals / $165 / 50 Minutes
- Intensive psychotherapy: ideal for crisis and needs for intense, immediate attention. two-sessions per week. / $175 / 90 Minutes
- Video web counseling: convenient and secure online counseling in the privacy of your home if appropriate / $75 / 50 Minutes