Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (TX)
Recovering from substance abuse and addiction is a life long journey that requires specialized experience in drug and alcohol treatment. It is not a journey that should be taken alone. There is help for you. I believe family and friends should be involved in their loved one's recovery for support, and to educate them in the recovery process. There is an enormous difference between abstinence and recovery. Let me help you learn to live a life free from alcohol and drugs.
- I spent 3 years working at a specialized opioid treatment center, and have first-hand knowledge of the opioid crisis. I conduct community and law enforcement trainings on drug education and prevention. I am also a certified specialist in recovery practices. I received certification in clinical interventions through training in the "Love First" treatment model.
- I am a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor with extensive knowledge in the field of addiction and recovery from drugs and alcohol. I am currently a member of the Texas Association of Addiction Professionals/ Ft. Worth Chapter and the National Association of Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counselors. Addiction is a disease that destroys families.
- Addiction Counseling
- Family Counseling for Substance Abuse
- Interventions for Substance Abuse
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Individual sessions / $90 / 50 Minutes
- Remote sessions thorugh electronic devices / $90 / 50 Minutes