Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (KS)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (MO)
Olathe, KS US
Welcome to wecounsel! I'm very excited to have the opportunity to provide online therapeutic services to you. I have been licensed and practicing in the outpatient mental health field for the past 5 years. Having worked in community mental health for much of that time, my clinical experience has been quite diverse. I'm especially passionate about working with adults who struggle with anxiety, stress, depression, adjustment difficulties, and work-life balance issues. I strongly believe in client-centered approaches to treatment that provide clients the flexibility and autonomy of determining the direction of therapy.
For those familiar with therapeutic interventions, I primarily utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing, and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy to address client issues - all of these interventions are evidence-based practices with a research base supporting their efficacy.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about my background and experience!
- Having worked most of my career in community mental health, I have experience working with a broad range of client issues including:-Depressive and Bipolar Disorders-Substance abuse / dual diagnosis-Anxiety Disorders-PTSD-Adjustment disorders-Psychotic DisordersI specialize in the treatment of:-Depression-Anxiety Disorders-PTSD-Adjustment problems-Stress reactions
- BA in Psychology, University of KansasMSW (Social Work), University of Kansas
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- Adjustment & Life Transition
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Individual session / $50 / 50 Minutes
- Initial intake session / $60 / 60 Minutes