I was born and raised in Oregon, but I have lived in different regions of the US and abroad. I have worked with a variety of people experiencing challenges with depression, anxiety, past trauma, grief, relationships, and other life transitions in a variety of settings. Over the years, I’ve provided consultation to hospitals, mental health centers, universities, and government agencies, and today I’m committed to bringing compassion, and a sense of curiosity and openness about who you are as a client and what you need. My goal is to design a plan for growth that honors your beliefs and strengths.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (OR)
- A licensed clinical social worker for over 11 years, I have worked with a variety of people experiencing challenges with depression, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, grief, relationships, and life transitions. I collaborate with each client to design a plan for growth that honors their beliefs and strengths, intersecting identities and roles.
- I received my Masters of Social Work from Simmons College in Boston, MA and my undergraduate degree from Portland State University in Anthropology.
- Adolescent (ages 16-19) and Young Adult
- Childhood and adult trauma/PTSD
- Civilian and Military Sexual Trauma
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- LBGTQ issues
- Psychodynamic, Relational, and Attachment-based Therapy Modalities
- Relationship and Couples Issues