National Certified Counselor (LA)
3712 Mac Arthur Blvd New Orleans, LA 70114 US
Hi! My name is Naomi, and I am a Hispanic American born In New Orleans, LA. My mother is Cuban and my father is Salvadorean. I am fluent in Spanish, and I have been in the mental health field for 5 years, and I have been practicing counseling for 3 years. I truly enjoy helping people. Choosing to go to counseling can be a difficult decision, but can be rewarding in the end. I am eager to meet you and ready to change your life one session at a time!
- During my educational years I worked at the New Orleans Family Justice Center where I assited survivors of domestic violence, sexual abuse and human traffacking. I conducted Trauma Focused Counseling for these individuals.I have also worked with children, adolescents, teens & adults who have suffered from childhood traumas, neglect, PTSD, stalking, depression, anxiety, self harm & suicidal ideation and or other traumas. I have an eclectic approach that I tailor per my clients.Sé Habla Español.My counseling approach is client centered. Each client is unique. My aim is to build a reputable relationship with each client. I also offer Immigration appraisals/evaluations for VAWA, Political Asylum & Waivers for Pardon or Extreme Hardship. Please contact me for further details!
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology from The University of Holy Cross in May of 2012Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from The University of Holy Cross in May of 2015
- Trauma and Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couple's counseling (terapia de pareja) / $85 / 50 Minutes
- Couple's counseling (terapia de pareja) / $165 / 90 Minutes
- Individual (terapia individual) / $145 / 90 Minutes
- Individual counseling (terapia individual) / $65 / 50 Minutes