Licensed Master Social Worker (AZ)
333 N. Dobson Rd. Ste 5 Chandler, AZ 85224 US
Hello, my name is Roxanna and I am a licensed Master Social Worker, a graduate of Arizona State University, and have been Endorsed by Arizona's Infant Mental Health Coalition. I am incredibly passionate about working with women and the many struggles that we may face. This could include so many different things and I believe it is important to be able to talk about them and work together to make things better.
Did you know?
· Approximately 12 million women in the United State experience clinical depression each year
· Fewer than half of the women who experience clinical depression will ever seek care
· Sexual and reproductive health problems are responsible for one-third of health issues for women between the ages of 15 and 44
· Women can be subject to a range of different forms of violence, but physical and sexual violence affects 1 in 3
· Eating disorders are serious mental health issues affecting 1 in 20
- Roxanna has over 10 years of experience in the mental health field. She focuses on women's issues and is uniquely trained as a child specialist. This provides a unique combination of successful outcomes overall for the family system and relationships within that system. Roxanna strives to help you implement techniques that fit your goals and values.Professional Activities and MembershipsZero to ThreeMovement for Global Mental HealthEndless Bonhomie
- Master of Social WorkMaster of Infant & Family PracticeBachelor of PsychologyAssociate of Applied Sciences in Chemical DependencyLicense, Certifications & AwardsLicensed Master Social WorkerInfant/Toddler Mental Health Association of Arizona EndorsedCertified Breastfeeding EducatorCertified in Trauma Releasing ExercisesCertified in Thought Field Therapy & AlgorithmsCertified in Sand Tray TherapyCertified in EMDRAdditional TrainingSafe Haven Counseling
- Women's Issues and Health
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Anxiety and Depression
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
- ADHD (adult)