701 Kettner Blvd San Diego, CA 92101 US
My focus is on providing the most effective treatments available in a highly caring, empathetic and convenient manner.
- I have extensive experience in the area of Trauma, Anxiety, and Insomnia and focus on treatments that have been proven to work with these conditions.I was initially trained as a psychologist in the US Air Force with extensive training and experience in combat and sexual trauma.After serving in the Air Force I worked at the Capital Institute for Cognitive Therapy in Washington, DC where I focused on treating anxiety disorders, insomnia and obsessive-compulsive disorders.I addition to be a practicing therapist, I train and supervise psychology interns on the treatments I use everyday.
- Doctorate: Adler University - Chicago, ILInternship: Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center, Lackland AFB, TX
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
Session Type / Duration
- Individual psychotherapy (30 min) / 30 Minutes
- Individual psychotherapy (45 min) / 45 Minutes
- Initial evaluation / 90 Minutes