Licensed Professional Counselor (TX)
As a Licensed Professional Counselor-Supervisor, I have more than 20 years of experience in the mental health industry. I received my degree from Loyola University-Chicago in Community Counseling Psychology.
My goal is to help individuals and couples restore, reconcile, rebuild, and renew relationships that have been impacted by childhood sexual abuse. I have more than 20 years of experience in the mental health industry.
I have a Masters degree in Community Counseling Psychology from Loyola University-Chicago and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of Texas at Austin.
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Trauma and Abuse
- Abuse and Survivors of Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression
- Bereavement and Grief
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples / $120 / 60 Minutes
- Eap-preventative / $100 / 50 Minutes
- Individual / $110 / 60 Minutes
- Psychotherapy intake / $120 / 60 Minutes