Welcome to Life Coaching at Versa Vada's new telehealth platform at WeCounsel! I am committed to offering professional and confidential services with the highest level of client satisfaction. I will strive to do everything I can to meet your expectations. I look forward to walking alongside you as you discover your God given talents and purposes for your life.
- My name is Shelley L. Spivey, MA. I am a Georgia Board Certified Christian Therapist, specializing in Family and Child Therapy and Life Coaching (LIC # 02168639). I have been married for almost 18 years and we have two wonderful teenage sons, ages 14 and 16. I have many years of experience working with families and their children as a former licensed daycare provider in Georgia for over 11 years. I also have many years of experience working with women at Gateway Cottage, a division of Hodac, Inc., in Warner Robins, Georgia and Grace Village, a homeless rehabilitative facility, in Perry, Georgia. I also had the pleasure to work with individuals, families, children, and couples in a private practice setting as well as a non-profit, Christian Counseling Services at Mabel White in Macon, Georgia prior to becoming the clinical director and owner of Versa Vada Counseling and Life Coaching.
- I graduated with a B.S. in Education Cum Laude (2011) from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia and a M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy (2015) from Northcentral University in Arizona after transferring from the Mercer School of Medicine Marriage and Family Therapy program (2011-2013) in Macon, Georgia. I also completed the post-master's certification in pastoral counseling (2015) at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues and Health
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couple / $75 / 60 Minutes
- Family / $75 / 60 Minutes
- Individual / $75 / 60 Minutes