Doctor of Medicine (CA, WV, KS, MS, NE)
603 S. Milliken Ave Suite F Ontario, CA 91761 US
It's less about me than it is about you really. You've been searching for help with a life challenge and wonder if it's time to open yourself up and trust someone to listen to your struggles. I don't know if I'm the right person but I'm happy to chat with you so you can decide if you would like me to walk with you on your journey to feeling better.
I have weekends, evenings available as well. I don't prescribe controlled substances and believe in an integrative, holistic approach to health. The body and mind are inextricably connected which means our nutrition is as important as our sleep, stress level, and physical activity. I order labs that address these issues and you will see recommendations related to your sleep, nutrition, stress, physical activity as part of your comprehensive treatment plan.
You want to feel better. You want to feel less burdened with worry. You want your life back. Let's see if you and I can make that happen.
- I have been a psychiatrist since 2004.
- Extensive experience with veterans since that time in the VA hospitals in 4 states. As such as I have experience working with PTSD, dual diagnoses concerns, depression, anxiety, OCD, and others.
- Double board certified in adult & addiction psychiatry
- Licensed in 5 states (CA, MS, WV, KS, NE)
- Over 2 years experience in telepsychiatry
- Bariatric surgery survivor with loss of 300 pounds since December 2012
- Special interest in helping those with obesity navigate their mental and physical health challenges
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from the University of WA, Seattle in 1995
- Medical doctor degree from the American University of the Caribbean in 2004
- General psychiatry residency from the University of Kansas Medical Center, 2004-2008
- Addiction psychiatry fellowship from the University of Washington, 2008-2009
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, 2015
- Adult Psychiatry
- Anxiety and Depression
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Complimentary chat session / $0 / 15 Minutes
- Follow-up visit with or without medication management / $125 / 30 Minutes
- Initial comprehensive welcome session / $375 / 90 Minutes