Licensed Clinical Psychologist (All States)
Dr. Rachel Elahee, affectionately known as Dr. Rae understands that life is hard and sometimes you need someone with perspective AND training to help you navigate the rough spots.
Sometimes a few sessions is all it takes and sometimes you need a little more support. Getting help from a professional doesn't make you crazy or weak, it makes you smart and efficient. It means you know how to get the help you need so that you spend less time being miserable.
Dr. Rae has a passion for teaching others to put themselves first. She is the author of Choose You! Reignite your passion for life. Dr. Rae believes the Edwin Louis Cole quote, "You don't drown by falling in water; you drown by staying there."
Dr. Rae has been a licensed psychologist for over 17 years. She has been coaching for 12 years. Dr. Rae is a keynote speaker and workshop presenter. She works with military veterans as well as business professionals to address what they need to make them more productive and satisfied.
- B.A. Psychology Fisk University
- M.A. Clinical/Counseling Psychology Cleveland State University
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Wright State University School of Professional Psychology
- Certified Diversity & Inclusion Expert
- Profession Certified Coach (PCC)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Anger Management
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress Management
- Women's Issues and Health
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Individual psychotherapy / $150 / 45 Minutes
- Life coaching / $150 / 30 Minutes
- Self-care group coaching / $30 / 90 Minutes