Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (AL)
Hello There! My name is Rhonda Stalb. I'm a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Madison, Alabama. I work with women, teens and families who are struggling with trauma, addiction, depression, & anxiety by using Positive Psychology, Family Systems Therapy Emotionally-Focused Therapy, DBT, Solution Focused Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing. I counsel from a client-centered and biblical world view and believe that spirituality is an important part of recovery.
Does this sound familiar?.....You are a Survivor! You’ve been to hell and back fighting for the life you want, but you’re also wondering why you fall for men who mistreat and abuse you. Even though you’ve left your abusive relationship and you are on the other side of it, loneliness, rejection, low-self-esteem and shame has taken its toll. So, you’re looking for a therapist who will help you respect yourself, reclaim your power, and move toward healthy, loving relationships. Make an appointment today!
- 8 Years of clinical experience in the field of Marriage & Family Therapy.
- 3 years of clinical experience in addictions counseling.
- 2 years of clinical experience in crisis counseling.
- Northcentral University- I'm currently working on my Doctorate in Marriage & Family Therapy and will graduate with my PhD in 2023.
- Amridge University- Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy- Graduated in August 2012
- Ashford University- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management-Graduated in 2008.
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Family Therapy
- Trauma and Abuse
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Women's Issues and Health
- Bereavement and Grief
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples counseling / $150 / 60 Minutes
- Family counseling / $150 / 60 Minutes
- Individual counseling / $150 / 60 Minutes
- Supervision / $35 / 60 Minutes