Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (AL)
Hello There! My name is Rhonda Stalb. I'm a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Relationship Strategist in Madison, Alabama. I help motivated married women heal from abusive and dysfunctional relationships so they can finally obtain healthy, loving relationships.
You're longing for trust, security, and connection with your partner. You've tried seeking advice from friends & family, reading magazine articles on relationships, desperately searching the internet for answers, begging your partner to change, and numbing your pain in hurtful and unhealthy ways.
But all those things haven't worked. And now you're fed up with the pain that torments you.
What if you could finally obtain the healthy, loving relationship you've always wanted? What if you could create the connection you've always dreamed of and go to your partner with any concerns without feeling judged?
Imagine if you could finally experience the healing you desire.
And as a result, you had more trust, security, and self-esteem than you've ever imagined possible. Which means that you could finally feel loved, respected, and secure in your partner's love each and every day.
You're meant to have secure connections and healthy, loving relationships. It's time to take action and make a positive transformation. Don't delay because your time is NOW! Get started today by scheduling an appointment.
- 10 Years of clinical experience in the field of Marriage & Family Therapy.
- 3 years of clinical experience in addictions counseling.
- 2 years of clinical experience in crisis counseling.
- Northcentral University- I'm currently working on my Doctorate in Marriage & Family Therapy and will graduate with my PhD in 2023.
- Amridge University- Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy- Graduated in August 2012
- Ashford University- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management-Graduated in 2008.
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Family Therapy
- Trauma and Abuse
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Women's Issues and Health
- Bereavement and Grief
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples counseling / $200 / 60 Minutes
- Family counseling / $200 / 60 Minutes
- Individual counseling / $200 / 60 Minutes
- Supervision / $35 / 60 Minutes