74 South Meade Street Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 US
My wife and I have been married 33 years and have five wonderful children ranging in age from 15 to 28. I have served in two churches in the mid-west as senior pastor. Currently I am working at restored church as pastor of counseling. I enjoy working on family genealogy.
- Currently work for Foundations Christian counseling service as a Marriage and family counselor. I have been working for a men's ministry "Be Broken Ministry" help men over come pornography struggle. I work in the Geisinger Health system as a chaplain in their trauma center in two locations. I work with bereavement services assisting with grief and loss.
- Bachelor of Science in Bible and Pastoral ministryMaster in Theology -Grand Rapids Baptist SeminaryBiblical Counseling -Lafayette IndianaDoctoral Ministry -Current
- Addictive Behaviors
- Family Therapy
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Family / couple video - 60 minutes / $70 / 60 Minutes
- Group session / $30 / 60 Minutes
- Individual video - 30 minutes / $35 / 30 Minutes
- Individual video - 60 minutes / $70 / 60 Minutes