Licensed Professional Counselor (GA)
Distance Credentialed Counselor (GA)
Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (GA)
Anxious, sad, fearful, overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted. Do any of these words describe how you feel? Are these feelings getting in the way of you living your life to the fullest? Are you tired and ready to change how you feel?
I get it. All of these feelings are standing in the way of you being the best woman that you can be. I understand where you are because of my own journey.
I want to help you overcome these feelings.
I am passionate about helping women and have done so for the past 20 years. I specialize in working with:
- Quiet women who have a lot to offer the world, but fear is standing in your way
- Successful women who live life boldly, but struggle with being vulnerable in relationships
- High achieving teens overwhelmed by the stress of school, parents and the thought of going to college, who want to finish high school strong and ditch anxiety
- Loving moms who want to see your child successful, but have lost your life in the process
- Married women who want to divorce proof your marriage
- College students who are prepared academically for college, but struggle with managing skills to navigate your life without your mom over your shoulder
- Exhausted, sad and anxious educators who struggle with balancing the demands of the classroom and your personal life
I provide this support through online counseling throughout the State of Georgia.
Contact me today to help you design the life you desire and deserve, an extraordinary life!
To learn more about me, you can visit my website at www.alishacurrywalker.com
I have over 20 years experience working in non-profits and private practice providing counseling for women, teens, families, couples, and educators. I founded a non-profit to empower women at the beginning of my career. In the past few years, I wrote a book for couples entitled, I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorceproof Your Marriage. I have been a relationship expert on a popular TLC show, an online relationship academy and various conferences and retreats. I've trained hundreds of educators on the necessary benefits of self-care. In my career, I've counseled thousands through individual, family, marriage and group counseling.
Masters of Science - Mental Health Counseling - Nova SE University
Bachelors of Science - Florida A&M University
- Women's Issues and Health
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- Family Therapy
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples intake assessment 1 / $180 / 90 Minutes
- Couples intake assessment 2 / $180 / 90 Minutes
- Couples on going session / $180 / 90 Minutes
- Free 15 minute consultation / $0 / 15 Minutes
- Individual intake assessment / $180 / 90 Minutes
- Individual on-going session / $140 / 50 Minutes
- Ongoing session / $180 / 90 Minutes