Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider (OK)
I believe in five distinct ideas: 1) every person is unique with their own perspectives and ideas, 2) we all struggle at some point, 3) as human beings, we all have within our power the ability to help others, 4) therapy is a powerful and useful tool, and 5) happiness is limitless. Whether I meet you in person or in an online session, the space becomes yours. It's about your wants, your needs, your struggle, your hopes, your dreams, your plan, and your vision of the future. My purpose in life is to help others achieve their goals. My passion is doing so through therapy..
I have practiced as a therapist for 4 years. I’m currently licensed in Oklahoma and Louisiana.
I earned my Masters Degree with a specialty in marriage and family therapy from Capella University.
- Adult Therapy
- Affair Recovery
- Anger Management/Elimination
- Anxiety and Depression
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Couple, Marital, Triadic, Relationship Therapy
- Divorce Avoidance/Determination Counseling
- Effective Communication
- Emotional Management
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Increasing Life Satisfaction and Happiness
- Infertility Issues
- LGBT Issues
- Life Transitions
- Self Exploration/Improvement
- Sexual Issues
- Social Anxiety
Session Type / Duration
- Office $75-150/hr / 50 Minutes
- Wecounsel $75-150/hr / 50 Minutes