Licensed Psychologist (SC)
I have been in private practice for over 30 years. Prior to that I worked in corporate management positions.
Two things characterized my practice: 1) a strategic, solution focused perspective which 2)takes context, particularly interpersonal dynamics, into account. With this practical systemic approach,I work with people, couples and corporate management teams to develop solutions which not only give them the successes they want, but does so in a way that sustains those achievements.
It is often assumed that when a goal is achieved it will be sustained. My experience is the opposite. Being successful is easy compared to the challenge of sustaining that success. A large part of my expertise is helping people be successful with their goals in a way that maintains those goals once achieved.
I provide the context and skill sets for couples and marriages to:
* build bridges between angry wives and cold husbands
* develop communication skills which reduce conflict and escalating tension
* recover trust lost due to trauma, including infidelity
* manage addictions including alcohol, drugs, sex and emotional abuse
* manage and sustain joyful intimacy on all levels of the relationship
I enable corporate executives to:
* manage business and work stress
* regain a balance between work and home life
* manage and enhance their careers despite given obstacles and challenges
I work with corporate management and executive teams to unravel human snarls that lead to low productivity.
PhD, counseling psychology
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
Session Type / Duration
- Wecounsel session / 30 Minutes