Licensed Professional Counselor (TX)
12238 Queenston Blvd G Houston, TX 77095 US
Have you made a decision to transform your life, but you feel stuck or you do not know where to begin? Life can be filled with challenges and disappointments that affect our state of mind. The good news is that we are born with the potential for excellence and possess the inner strength necessary to make changes. Therapy is a healing process and my approach is specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. As a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor , I look forward to assisting you in identifying and expressing your inner strengths and potential required to overcome life's obstacles.
- Over 7 years experience counseling children and adults. Experience in parenting difficulties, mood disorders, anxiety, adjustment, psychosis etc.
- Capella UniversityPhD Counseling Studies (dissertation phase) expected graduation 12-17Prairie View A&M UniversityMA CounselingHouston Baptist UniversityBA PsychologyBA Sociology
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Anxiety and Depression
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- LGBT Issues
- Adult Therapy
Session Type / Duration
- F/u session / 60 Minutes
- Intake assessment / 60 Minutes