Licensed Clinical Psychologist (IN)
3630 Meadows Drive Martinsville, IN 46151 US
I am the chief psychologist at LPS Behavioral Health in Martinsville, Indiana. My practice is devoted to psychological assessment, treatment planning, and psychiatric medication consultation (although our office consults with physicians on clients' medication needs, we do not prescribe medication). I conduct psychological assessments to identify many mental health problems including ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, neurocognitive problems, mental competence, mood and anxiety disturbances, and behavior disorders. I also conduct assessments for state, federal, and employer disability programs. My office is a Genesight testing site, to help clients' physicians identify psychiatric medications with which they are most compatible genetically. I am committed to the LPS Behavioral Health philosophy of "compassionate, understanding care." I look forward to serving you!
Dr. Robison's services often are covered by insurance, as well as state assistance programs. Our office will be happy to assist you in learning if your carrier will cover all or part of on-line services from our office.
Geographic Limitations of Services
Psychologists may legally practice only in states where they possess active licenses. At this time, Dr. Robison's services are limited to persons in the state of Indiana. However, he is able to work with residents of other states who are in Indiana during their on-line sessions.
- Dr. Robison has practiced in agency and private practice settings since 1982. In addition to his clinical work, he is a faculty member at Indiana University, preparing school and mental health counselors and conducting research on diagnostic methods. He is consulting psychologist for long - term care facilities, medical practices, social services agencies, school districts, attorneys, and courts.
- Dr. Robison received his Ph.D. degree in Counseling and Educational Psychology from Indiana University in 1982. He is an Indiana Health Service Provider in Psychology and a Fellow of the Association for Specialists in Group Work. He has acquired 39 years experiences in clinical practice and has been a university educator for 32 years.
- Autism spectrum disorders (adult)
- Autism spectrum disorders (child and adolescent)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Substance Abuse
- ADHD (adult)
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
- Bariatric Clearances
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Psychological evaluation / $150 / 60 Minutes
- Psychological testing / $150 / 60 Minutes