7101 W. 12th St. Ste 303B Little Rock, AR 72204-2404 US
I am often described by clients as being down to earth, easy to talk to, approachable, and understanding.
Hi! My name is Monique Randle. I am a licensed certified social worker in the state of Arkansas. Although my primary approach to therapy is cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), I believe every person is unique and that there is no "one size fits all" approach. I bring to therapy understanding, support, nonjudgmental, acceptance, and encouragement regardless of race, gender, religion, and sexual orientation. My primary goal is to get you to a place in your life where you are no longer just surviving day by day, but thriving daily in life. As someone who was once in your shoes, I understand how the challenges of life can sometimes become overwhelming, full of pain and suffering. But I believe that there is no pain too great that cannot be overcome to get you back to a life full of love, joy, and peace; a life worth living. Whether you want to use CBT, or just need someone neural to listen without judgment and provide support and feedback, I welcome you to book an appointment today and let’s see how we can use counseling to get your life back.
If you need more information about who I am, I welcome you to view my profile here and through my website www.brighterfuturecounseling.org. If out-of-pocket is not an option, contact me and let’s talk. Don’t let cost be the reason for you continuing to suffer in pain.
- I have 10 years of experience in the mental health field providing counseling to adults and children with a primary focus on trauma. I have additional experience with treating clients with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, life transitions, and PTSD.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Masters of Social Work 2009University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Bachelors of Arts in Psychology 2007Heartland Play Therapy Institute – Certificate in Play TherapyRenewed Vision Counseling – Certificate in Distance Credentialed CounselingEMDR Support Network – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Abuse and Survivors of Abuse
- Trauma and Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression
- Adult Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Consultation / $0 / 15 Minutes
- Full video, chat, or phone individual session / $75 / 45 Minutes
- Full video, chat, or phone individual session / $93.75 / 60 Minutes
- Full video, chat, or phone individual session / $56.25 / 30 Minutes
- Full video, chat, or phone introduction session / $131.25 / 90 Minutes
- Full video, chat, or phone introduction session / $187.50 / 120 Minutes
- Message package introduction session / $60 / Minutes
- Messaging package 1 with video session / $150 / Minutes
- Messaging package 1 without video session / $90 / Minutes
- Messaging package 2 without video session / $180 / Minutes
- Messaging package 3 with video session / $500 / Minutes
- Messaging package 3 without video session / $260 / Minutes