Licensed Mental Health Counselor (WA)
Beth Kreitl is passionate about empowering communities through counseling, education and training. She is committed to supporting clients in accessing their inner wisdom, strength and resources to effectively overcome barriers and become their best self. She not only wants clients to be strong and healthy internally, but also invites her clients to pursue meaning, purpose and impact in life through their relationships, volunteering, and working. In essence she offers opportunities for clients to attend to their vessel (mind, body, spirit, emotions) such that they can thrive and be agents of love, courage and change in their communities.
- Recently she co-led the Swim for Life program with the local team in Central Vietnam. Beth also created a Mindfulness Yoga training program for the Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, a local non-profit in Quang Binh Province. Additionally, she offers career education programs and developed a new course for the students of Quang Binh University. Prior to her work in Vietnam, Beth held positions as an Associate Director for Indiana University’s Career Development Center, and more recently as Executive Director of Seattle University’s Career Services. Beth also ran a private counseling practice and led yoga/mindfulness workshops and retreats.
- She earned her B.A. in French and International Business at High Point University and her M.S./Ed.S. in School and Counseling Psychology at Indiana University. For more information and to follow her blog please visit http://flowingwithpurpose.com/.
- Abuse and Survivors of Abuse
- Anxiety and Depression
- Career Guidance
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-based Techniques & Yoga
- Stress Management
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Career consulting / $115 / 50 Minutes
- Holistic counseling session / $95 / 50 Minutes