Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA)
I love the work that I do. It is not just a job for me but a passion to help people navigate through difficult times in life and not get stuck.
Whatever the crisis, it should never define you but instead grow you into and even better person in life.
My motto for my private practice is:
"Unexpected Change Unfold Unexpected HOPE".
My signature is the Butterfly.
We may start out as a chrysalis and at times feel stuck in the cocoon but life's goal is to become stronger at our broken places and the harder the butterfly has to fight in the cocoon to get out and fly the the stronger the wings become.
Join me in developing a plan to make you, your marriage, your family, your spiritual life stronger for the life ahead of you.
- Over 15 years working with adolescents, adults, couples, families through:Rescue Union School DistrictEl Dorado Union High School DistrictEl Dorado County Probation DepartmentNew Morning Youth and Family ServicesThe Center ( formally The Women's Center)WEAVE (Women Escaping A Violent EnvironmentCourage House (Educational Public Speaker on behave of victims of sex trafficking)Cal Gets - (Contracted with the State through the Office of Problem Gambling)Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group7 years in Private PracticeCISM (Critical Incidents that happen in the workplace)Co/Shared Parenting (for divorced parents to parent effectively together)Parent/Child Reunification
- Bethany University, Santa CruzConsumnes River College - AA Human ServicesCalifornia State University, Sacramento BA - PsychologyCalifornia State University, Sacramento MS - Marriage, Family & Child Counseling (MFCC)CH Chaplin and training (Courage House & Sacramento Sheriff's Department)State of California training for Volunteer Advocate for Victim's of Domestic Violence80 hours of Mediation TrainingTraining in Collaborative DivorceEAGALA Certification (Equine Assisted Therapy)Advanced Training in Natural Lifemanship (Trauma-focused Equine Assisted Therapy)Various trainings working with trauma as it relates to families, adolescents, couples and individuals. ( Over 50 credits per year)
- ADHD (adult)
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
- Adolescents, Individuals, Couples, Families
- Anxiety and Depression
- Bereavement and Grief
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Co/Shared Parenting (Court-ordered or Private)
- Equine-Assisted Therapy (On the ground with horses)
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Parent/Child Reunification (Court-ordered or Private)
- Private Confidential Custody Mediation
Session Type / Duration
- Co- parenting sessions (individual rate) / 60 Minutes
- Couples therapy / 90 Minutes
- Family therapy / 90 Minutes
- Individual therapy / 50 Minutes