Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider (IL)
Online counseling and consultations, are offered to support you in creating the life you want to live. Whether it is learning valuable communication skills or healing from the past, our services seek to remove the obstacles that have gotten in your way.
I work with adults and parents specializing in encouragement, empowerment and experiential work.
For busy parents, Encouragement Parenting is your one stop shop for parenting information with articles, online classes, webinars, worksheets and more. Conveniently located the click of a button at https://www.encouragementparenting.co
- 20 years experience in the mental health field, Catherine earned 2 masters degrees, one in neuropsychology and a second in professional counseling from Adler University. She is a certified Positive Discipline Educator, has training in Parent Management from the Yale Parent Center, training in counseling gifted and is completed her training in counseling Highly Sensitive People.
- M.A. Neuropsychology, M.A. Clinical Counseling, Certified Positive Discipline Educator, Training in Parent Management, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
- ADHD (child and adolescent)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cogmed Training/Coaching
- Effective Communication
- Gifted Children
- Life Transitions
- Stress Management
- Wellness and Health Promotion
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Cogmed 1st contact consultation / $0 / 60 Minutes
- Individual psychotherapy / $100 / 60 Minutes
- Parent consult / $100 / 60 Minutes