I entered this profession because of a desire to help others. I do everything I can to help my clients improve the quality of their lives, or get unstuck with something they are struggling with. I have a lot of life experiences to add to my professional experiences.
Licensed Psychologist (FL)
- I have been licensed in the state of Florida for 20 years. During that time, I have worked in a men's prison, worked part time at a community college, worked for Hospice, had a private practice, provided counseling in nursing homes, worked at the VA, and provided evaluations for social security and the VA.
- I received a PhD in Counseling Psychology from the University of Illinois in 1994.
- Christian Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Grief and Bereavement
- post weight loss surgery support
- Trauma and Abuse
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- In person / $120 / 50 Minutes
- Video / $100 / 50 Minutes