Licensed Clinical Psychologist (CA)
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and coach with a private practice in Newport Beach, CA. I have over 10 years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples, families, adolescents, and adults. In my work, I employ a humanistic and collaborative approach to empower and support clients through life's challenges. I provide a safe and judgment free environment to help foster trust and build a strong working relationship that is designed to help you problem solve, reach your goals and/or process your deepest emotions. My style is directive, sensitive, and honest in efforts to assist you with creating the life you want.
Please contact me for a 20 minute free consultation to discuss your needs and determine goodness of fit.
I am licensed in the state of California and have experience working with individuals, couples, and families. I also possess continuing education and certification in coaching and tele-mental health. In my coaching practice I specialize in Life and Wellness and Leadership Coaching to help you align with your purpose, access your greatest gifts and talents, & achieve the life you were meant to live.
I earned my Bachelor’s degree from University of California, Berkeley in Rhetoric and received my Master’s degree from Pepperdine University (APA accredited) in Psychology.
I obtained my Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Family Psychology from Azusa Pacific University (APA accredited).
I completed my pre-doctoral internship (APA accredited) at Pacific Clinics and finished my post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology at Little Company of Mary Hospital San Pedro.
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Anxiety and Depression
- Athlete Support - Sports Psychology
- Career & Personal Coaching
- Family Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- Leadership Coaching
- Life and Wellness Coaching
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Multicultural Identity
- Religion and Spirituality
- Sexual Issues
- Stress Mangagement
- Trauma and Abuse
- Women's Issues and Health
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- 30 min coaching booster session / $125 / 30 Minutes
- 30 min therapy check-in / $100 / 30 Minutes
- 50 min coaching session / $225 / 50 Minutes
- 55 min couples therapy session / $225 / 55 Minutes
- 55 min family therapy session / $225 / 55 Minutes
- 55 min individual therapy session / $200 / 55 Minutes
- 80 min coaching session / $275 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min coaching session initial intake / $275 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min couples therapy initial intake / $250 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min couples therapy session / $250 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min family therapy initial intake / $250 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min family therapy session / $250 / 80 Minutes
- 80 min individual therapy session / $250 / 80 Minutes