Licensed Mental Health Counselor (WA)
Gig Harbor, WA 98335 US
If you had a choice between eating tacos for the rest of your life or living with illness every day, would you choose hard or soft tacos? Yeah, living with an illness is like getting dealt a big pile of crap. So let's do something about it.
You can experience greater health and well-being, even with an illness. I'll help you learn practical tools and skills you can use in your daily life to manage symptoms and tap into the unused potential of your internal healing system. I'll help you gain presence of mind, more fulfilling relationships and a new compass to guide your decisions. We will find meaning in your illness so you don't have to fight with it all the time. You'll begin to love the body you're in even though you might feel like it's betrayed you. You'll do the things that matter to you even when it's hard.
Online counseling is provided for clients in Washington State or internationally.
- 12 years of experience in clinical settings working with adults, teens, and families.
- I have a Master's degree in Mental Health Counseling from Seattle University and a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Washington.
- Homebound Illness
- Grief Counseling
- Wellness and Health Promotion
- Women's Issues and Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Adult Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Geriatric Therapy
Session Type / Duration
- Intake appointment / 55 Minutes
- Psychotherapy / 55 Minutes