Licensed Clinical Social Worker (NY)
Reimagining Alcohol/Drug Use & Treatment; for the 21st Century & Beyond
Hello: I’m Tim
- I’m Licensed in - Clinical Social Work
- I’m Certified in - Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
- Hypnotherapy / Breath Therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Collaborating with Alcohol & Drug-free Adults & their Family Members, I Facilitate Permanently Eliminating the Compulsion to Use and/or the Restoration of “Full-Aliveness”.
During my 20-years as a therapist & workshop facilitator, I came to realize just how Needlessly Complicated the disciplines known as contemporary traditional “psychology” & “religion” are. More importantly, I came to realize how astonishingly ineffective most psychology traditions & religions are at facilitating any reasonably significant or enduring restoration of health.
In contrast, my being exposed to particular psychological ideas & alternative methods of healing, has resulted in my realizing how simple the resolution of; most, mental & spiritual conflicts & emotional distress actually is.In response to these astonishing discoveries, I offer & facilitate xperiences that produce extraordinary healing. I, also, seek to advance understanding & mindset regarding:
1. The Primary, Originating Cause of; most, spiritual & mental conflicts & emotional distress
2. The Relative Simplicity of Treating most spiritual &
mental health situations & emotional distress
3. The; Increasingly Available, Therapies that work; nearly, every time
Why I Offer These Healing & Restorative Xperiences
I offer these healing & restorative xperiences because many persons who have depended on alcohol & drugs have xperienced such a conflicted existence that they continue to fear they will someday succumb to the compulsion to use. As well, they rarely, achieve “Full Aliveness”. If said persons are to release; an often times, firmly entrenched, relentless grasp of “Merely Surviving their Earthly Xperience;” & Re-engage their Fair-chance at Living their Passions, Purpose & Visions; the Very Best of Mature, Spot-on Assistance & Guidance & Therapy; as needed, are INDISPENSABLE.
- I've practiced for 19 years. The past 16 have been in Private Practice. I've specializing in facilitating the permanent resolution of Alcohol/Drug Use situations. I've facilitated such resolutions in both individual & group formats; either in person or via teleconference.
- Basic NLP Cert. (2017)
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (2017)
- Integration Concepts (2005) - Advanced Breathwork
- Wellness Inst. (2003) - Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Syracuse University (1998) - Master of Social Work
- Empire State College (1996) -
- BS in Human Development
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Fee structure available upon request / $0 / Minutes