Licensed Professional Counselor (TX)
5926 Balcones Drive Suite 214 Austin, TX 78731 US
Are you living on auto-pilot? Are you an executive or student, working mother or father striving for a work-life balance? Is anxiety and stress getting in the way of you living the life you have always imagined yourself living? I am passionate about living a whole-hearted life and helping clients to achieve wellness through an integrative approach to counseling and coaching.
- Marci E. Warren is a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor with over 15 years experience working with adults, adolescents, and families experiencing barriers to their optimal functioning.
- She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of North Texas in 1998; and then her Master's in Education at the University of Texas at Austin in 2004. She focused on health psychology and treatment of anxiety disorders including a specialization in treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. She became fully licensed in the state of Texas in 2007 while working extensively in the Austin area. She has been practicing EMDR since 2008, and is specialized in a body-mind approach to treating post-traumatic stress.
- ADHD (adult)
- Anxiety Disorders
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couple's therapy 90 min / $250 / 90 Minutes
- Individual therapy / $125 / 60 Minutes
- Intensive individual 90 min psychotherapy / $200 / 90 Minutes
- Supervision / $90 / 60 Minutes