244 Fifth Avenue West Suite 100 Hendersonville, NC 28739 US
I am a thought leader, writer, educator and Life Therapist with over 30 years of experience caring for those making their way through life's difficult challenges: new serious diagnosis, chronic disease, terminal illness, dying, grief and loss, divorce, job loss, existential crisis, and spiritual distress.
- 10 years as a hospice professional providing spiritual, bereavement, and crisis counseling as well as clinical education and leadership.Over 30 years experience caring for individuals, couples, and families.
- Master of Divinty degree with a focus on counseling from Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Columbia, SC, 1989Graduate Degree work for Master of Music from UNC-Greensboro, 1980-82Bachelor of Music from UNC-Greensboro, 1979
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- 1 hr follow up session / $90 / 60 Minutes
- 30 min follow up session / $50 / 30 Minutes
- Business consultation / $90 / 60 Minutes
- Continuing education / $0 / 0 Minutes
- Educational presentation / $90 / 60 Minutes
- Free 30 minute initial consultation / $0 / 30 Minutes
- Initial intake, assessment, and session / $120 / 90 Minutes
- Network meeting / $0 / 60 Minutes