Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (FL)
Nicole is a Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern, who graduated from
Rollins College in 2016 with a Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
She specialized in both the family and relationship therapy and mental health
counseling tracks. Nicole has history in counseling children, individuals and families
who have experienced trauma. She has attended workshops and gained certificates in
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Gottman Method Level I couples
therapy. She has extensive experience using strengths-based, creative interventions
to treat children and adults struggling with anger, anxiety, depression, substance
abuse, relationship distress, low self -esteem and behavioral diagnoses such as
oppositional defiance disorder, ADHD, and Bipolar disorder. Nicole also has prior
experience in case management as a result of working with community shelters
targeted for adolescents and young adults in crisis.
At this time I am only accepting clients that are 18 years or older. Must provide proof of current FL residency.
- Nicole has worked as a Master's Level Therapist for over a year working with individuals, children, families and couples suffering from depression, anxiety, trauma, adjustment to life transitions, ADHD, behavioral issues, parenting, and relationship distress.Nicole has spent her counseling Practicum Intern providing therapy for a year to children and families that suffer from trauma, life transitions, behavioral issues and marital and relationship distress.Nicole also has experience as a case manager within Orange county providing transitional services for young adults in crisis.
- Rollins College, 2016Masters of Arts in Clinical Mental Health CounselingUniversity of Central Florida, 2012Bachelors of Science in PsychologyMinor in Women Studies
- Trauma and Abuse
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Mood Disorders
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Effective Communication
- Career & Personal Coaching
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief Counseling
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Couples therapy / $80 / 50 Minutes
- Therapy session/initial therapy session / $80 / 50 Minutes