Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA)
I have an interest in helping people to feel better and meet their goals. I enjoy empowering others to see their own strengths and abilities. My life and clinical experiences provide me the foundation to help people from different backgrounds.
In my personal time I enjoy seeing my son learn about the world and develop fun and loving relationships. I am also an Assistant Basketball Coach at a local Junior College. My favorite things to do are visiting dynamic landscapes, especially beaches and mountains, traveling and attending sporting events.
- My clinical experiences includes more than 8 years of helping people, like you and I, to develop, understand, accept and enhance relationships. I've empowered children, adults and families to respond to their traumas, anxieties and depressions. In a collaborative effort we find ways to undo our experiences of hopeless and/or feeling stuck.
- Washington State University, BANational University, MA
- Anxiety and Depression
- Grief Counseling
- Effective Communication
- Trauma and Abuse
- Adjustment & Life Transition
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Consultation / $0 / 30 Minutes