Licensed Psychologist (MN)
Dr. Mark Rosenblum is a sleep psychologist and an experienced provider of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I). He is the director of Minnesota Sleep Institute's Insomnia program and provides CBT-I at a number of sleep and healthcare clinics, throughout Minneapolis - St. Paul. Dr. Rosenblum has been in practice since 2007 and treats upwards to 500 insomnia patients annually.
If you would like an online appointment for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) with Dr. Rosenblum, please complete the instructions listed below:
1. Click on Join My Network
2. Follow the instructions to sign up for the network
3. Within 24 hours, you will be emailed a registration form
4. Complete the form and return to The Online Insomnia Center
5. The Online Insomnia Center will process your registration and contact you to schedule an appointment
- 2017 - CurrentThe Online Insomnia CenterOwner2007 - CurrentMinnesota Sleep InstituteInsomnia Program, Director2013 - CurrentHazelden Betty Ford FoundationSleep Psychologist
- Dr. Rosenblum was trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I), by Peter Hauri, Ph D, ABSM, a pioneer in the field of Sleep Medicine and author of "No More Sleepless Nights". He is certified Behavioral Sleep Medicine by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and a founding member of the Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia