Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (AZ)
I am a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner with over a decade of healthcare experience. This means I can diagnose, PRESCRIBE medications and provide therapy services. I am also an empath and medical intuitive. I believe in a holistic approach to patient care that incorporates the whole patient - mind, body and soul. I am also a published Thrive Global contributor.
I am currently accepting patients 18-60. I am able to prescribe medications, including controlled substances, if appropriate.
I am not currently accepting patients with addiction issues.
- I have over a decade of healthcare experience.
- University of Kansas - 2008, BSNLoyola University New Orleans - 2011, MSNBoard Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- ADHD (adult)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Life Coaching
- Post-Partum Depression
- Athlete Support - Sports Psychology
- Stress Management
- Sleep Problems
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Individual psychotherapy new patient (no rx) / $125 / 60 Minutes
- Medication med check (established patient - rx) / $125 / 15 Minutes
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation w/ medical services (new patients who want rx) / $325 / 60 Minutes