Licensed Mental Health Counselor (NY)
Hi. I am Thelma and I live in Albany, New York. I enjoy going for walks, traveling, and reading and gardening. I specialize in mental health issues and helping people improve the quality of there lives. I strive to provide help, insights, and the tools you need to move beyond old limiting beliefs and behaviors.
My signature; Because talking about Life is as Important as Living it.
- I am a resident of Albany, New York and Providence, Rhode Island. I have a history of working in hospitals and outpatient clinics for the past 35 year. I have attended multiple trainings,seminars, conferences and specialize in mental health, addiction issues, cognitive behavioral health, grief and loss issues, trauma, womens issues,and nutrition education.
- Rhode Island College -Bachelors Degree- SocialogyCapella University- Masters Degree Psychology and specializing in Addiction behaviorsLicensed Mental Counselor- New YorkSubstance Abuse Professional (SAP)Masters in Addiction Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Depression, anxiety, OCD, post trumatic stress disorders, grief and loss, womens issues, Addiction issues
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Masters in Addictions (MAC)
- Relapse Prevention Specialist
- Substance Abuse Professional, (SAP)
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Consultation / $0 / 15 Minutes