Licensed Clinical Social Worker (NC)
I teach my client's how to heal from emotional pains that interfere with their overall functioning and well-being.
- Feeling depressed, anxious or uncertain of how to improve your situation?
- Feel overwhelmed lately or experience frequent headaches?
- Struggling to fall asleep or have tight muscles?
- Procrastinate on your goals?
- Have a decreased sex drive or have gained unwanted weight?
- Find yourself withdrawing from social events or feel irritated easily?
If so, it's possible these are symptoms from stress or emotional distress. I can assist you with getting to the root of the problem so you can lead a reward life and complete your goals.
I started working in the Health and Human Services profession in 1997. My experiences have allowed me to work with diverse populations, in various settings including, private and group practice, education system, government and hospital emergency department.
- I have an extensive background in trauma and crisis interventions.
- Specialties in spiritual guidance from a Christian perspective and parenting education to address the needs of children with mental illness.
Received a Master of Social Work from Syracuse University. Have a coaching and group exercise certification.
Treatment modalities include, but not limited to Narrative Therapy, CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, and Solution Focused
- Trauma and Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Anxiety and Depression
- Anger Management